Sunday, September 15, 2013

Day 11 - 14 - September 11th-14th 2013


There's this listserve called "the listserve" and it is meant to be a listserve to the world. They pick one email (of someone signed up for the listserve) at random to write to the listserve and they send one email out per day. Anyone can sign up on their website, and the idea is to make people think "If you could write an email to the world, what would you write." About 25,000 people are signed up. Today, I was chosen to write the listserve post and I wrote about this experiment. (How many times can I say listserve in one paragraph!)

I have already received about 50+ emails, linkedin views, etc. from people who are looking to help me with this experiment or who just wanted to say that my post allowed them to look at their expenses and compare their wants and their needs. Pretty cool! Also, I gave reweave a small plug and the website has already had 200 more views since the post was posted!

Here's my food journal for the past few days:

Here are my notes:
9/11 
  • We had lunch at work and it was free for all!
9/13
  • I had dinner at home for the Jewish holiday so it was free
9/14
  • My dad saved leftover pizza from a free work dinner for me (thanks papa)!
  • It was Yom Kippur, a holiday where it is traditional to fast, so I didn't have breakfast or lunch
  • Chia Seeds are a great source of protein, vitamins, and omega-3!

No comments:

Post a Comment