Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Day Four - September 4th 2013








Today I got to work about an hour early and for some reason all I wanted to do waste some time and some money and buy a coffee. That's when I realized that a huge part of my day to day was being bored and spending money. There is always free coffee at work, but for some reason the more you pay, the better it tastes. 

I didn't buy the coffee.


Tonight is the beginning of the Jewish holidays so I will be spending a lot of time at home and probably wont be spending more than a dollar a day. That is also why my dinner was free tonight. Something interesting to note is that I was eating smaller portions even when I didn't have to limit myself. Also, eating lean meats and raw veggies negatively effected my body. I must be adapting to the sugar and sodium overload from the past 4 days.


No comments:

Post a Comment