Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Day Three - September 3rd 2013


I'm officially past the three day hump. It was also my first day doing this while at work, so I was fighting every craving I had to get the mac and cheese in the cafe downstairs. 

Today was the closest I came to five dollars and the most calories I have had so far. (People probably think I'm crazy for measuring each tablespoon I put on a PB and J) Also, I started a joke that if I get free food that is offered to everyone I can call it "equal opportunity food" (EOF).

Notes on pricing:

  • If you're wondering why my T ride is only 50 cents, read post #1
  • The taco meat was free because my roommate had taco night and offered it up before she threw the rest out (EOF)... don't mind if I do!
If you notice, I tried to fulfill all the  food groups - each day I am making my meals more and more balanced. Red flag that my most balanced day was my most expensive! More research to come on this.

Getting easier and easier!

No comments:

Post a Comment