Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Day Seven-Ten - September 7th-10th 2013

Hello!
Sorry I have not posted in a while. I was writing up an article for reweave about my first week and I guess my own personal blog fell to the wayside! (Check out the article when it gets posted mid-September!)


As you see, I have definitely been making my meals more full and balanced. 

Notes on my food spreadsheet:


  1. September 7th:
    1. The reweave retreat ended up being in Brookline and was accessible by t - so the problem in my last post was averted and now my parents have clean dogs and a mowed lawn for free!
    2. My food is only chips because breakfast and dinner were made by my family and lunch was a potluck with reweave (I brought aforementioned chips).
  2. September 8th:
    1. Breakfast was free because I was home
    2. Lunch was free because I had a meeting and they provided free pizza for all! (Thanks Sweet Tomatoes!)
  3. September 9th:
    1. Lunch was free leftovers from September 7th
  4. September 10th:
    1. Protein Powder was buy one get one free, my mother gave me her free carton (Thanks mom!)
    2. My friend cooked dinner for a group of us and it was free for all! (Thanks Robin :) )

I do have an update on the effects this experiment is having on my body (and trust me, it is taking its toll), but if you want to read that, you'll have to check out the article on reweave when it posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment